Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Altec 19 crossover settings?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member highfidelity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have a manual for the Model 19's? I purchased mine without a manual and I am curious as to what the "recommended" settings are for the external crossover controls.

    Thanks,

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Gerald DiMauro's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2003
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    James
    I have the booklet that comes with them. If you want me to fax it to you I'll do it no prob. E-mail me direct with your number and I'll send it to you.
    Gerald

  3. #3
    Inactive Member highfidelity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry but I don't have fax capability.

    Thanks,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.